This is a 2″ high quality patch representing the CROWN CHAKRA (AKA Sahasrara), the seventh of the seven major chakras located just above the head. You can get this patch in the COMPLETE SET and save money when you buy all seven together.
These patches are intended to celebrate, inspire, and aid in your spiritual growth and self-healing practices. Designed with love and respect from my own personal experience. Features beautiful vibrant embroidery with colorful stitching and an iron-on adhesive backing. No sewing necessary (unless you prefer it). I hope you like it!
- High Quality Embroidered patch
- Merrowed Edge/Border
- Measures 2″ x 2″
- Iron-on adhesive backing (heat transfer)
- Designed and Illustrated by Jeff Finley
WHAT IS THE CROWN CHAKRA?
According to http://chakras.info:
“The crown chakra is the seventh chakra. Located at the top of the head, it gives us access to higher states of consciousness as we open to what is beyond our personal preoccupations and visions. The function of the Crown chakra is driven by consciousness and gets us in touch with the universal.
The crown chakra is associated with the following psychological and behavioral characteristics:
- Awareness of higher consciousness, wisdom, of what is sacred
- Connection with the formless, the limitless
- Realization, liberation from limiting patterns
- Communion with higher states of consciousness, with
- Ecstasy, bliss
The crown chakra is associated with the transcendence of our limitations, whether they are personal or bound to space and time. It is where the paradox becomes norm, where seemingly opposites are one. The quality of awareness that comes with the crown chakra is universal, transcendent. As we are immersed in the energy of the crown chakra, we feel a state of blissful union with all that is, of spiritual ecstasy. This chakra allows access to the upmost clarity and enlightened wisdom. Some describe this chakra as the gateway to the cosmic self or the divine self, to universal consciousness. It’s linked to the infinite, the universal.”
What are Chakras?
Basically they are energetic centers in your body that pertain to certain spiritual and emotional archetypes. You’ve got an energetic body and energy (life force) needs to flow properly. Sometimes energy gets stuck and can cause physical illness. Some say you need to “get your chakras balanced” or you need to “open your third eye” for example. No matter what people say, trust yourself and follow what resonates with you. The chakras are a useful tool for your own spiritual growth, wellness, and understanding of self.
According to Wikipedia, “Chakras are the various focal points in the subtle body used in a variety of ancient meditation practices, collectively denominated as Tantra, or the esoteric or inner traditions of Indian religion, Chinese Taoism, Tibetan Buddhism, as well as Japanese Esoteric Buddhism, and in postmodernity, in new age medicine, and originally psychologically adopted to the western mind through the assistance of Carl G. Jung.”
A good video summary: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JITO2YB5bY8
The 7 chakras are arranged along the spinal cord, from bottom to top:
- Root Chakra (Muladhara) (Red, located at the base of the spine) Grounding, Security, Innocence
- Sacral Chakra (Svadhisthana) (Orange, located at the sacrum) Sexual Energy, Creativity
- Solar Plexus (Manipura) (Yellow, located between ribs and belly button) Ego, Wealth, Sense of Self
- Heart Chakra (Anahata) (Green, located near the heart) Love and Compassion
- Throat Chakra (Vishuddhi) (Blue, located near the throat) Communication and Expression
- Third Eye Chakra (Ajna) (Indigo, located near the forehead) Intuition, Imagination, Dreams, Astral Travel)
- Crown Chakra (Sahasrara) (Violet, located at the top of the head) Connection to Truth, the Universe, Higher Self
Each chakra represents certain archetypal emotions and energies. This is a great breakdown of each one. By the way, I bought their chakra Incense and I have to say it’s some of the best I’ve ever used. (My honest opinion, not an endorsement)
My Intention With These Patches:
My intention with these chakra patches is to provide you a way to celebrate your spiritual journey. To inspire deeper understanding of who you are, where you came from, and why you are the way you are. To encourage further awakening of your True Self and connection to your greater being. Stay spiritually sovereign and follow your inner guidance. Allow the chakra system to teach you and be your guide for as long as you feel called to do so.
Starseed Supply Co. patches are perfect for spiritual renegades and new age punks. This metaphysical fashion accessory will look great on your denim jacket, jeans, backpack, or laptop bag. Can be applied with a hot iron or fabric glue. Show off your interest in the esoteric and occult with these high quality iron on patches designed by Jeff Finley of Starseed Supply Co.